Fixed Fee applications (excluding Home Office fee and disbursements)
- Student and work experience visas- £1,300 plus VAT
- Visit visas (for tourism or visiting friends/family)- £750 plus VAT
- Spouse and partners applications, including fiancé(e)s or proposed civil partners- £1,500 plus VAT
- Applications for work, business or study under the Points-Based System- £1,750 plus VAT
- Dependant relative and family reunion applications- £1,250 plus VAT
- Ancestry visas- £1,000 plus VAT
- Long Residence- £2,500 plus VAT
- Outside the rules- £2,000 plus VAT
- Settlement (within rules)- £1,750 plus VAT
- Citizenship Naturalisation- £750 plus VAT
- Registration of a citizen- £750 plus VAT
- EU registration- £375 plus VAT
- EU permanent status- £550 plus VAT
Non Fixed Fee Applications
For certain other applications an hourly rate will be payable.
Hourly rate: £235 plus VAT – Adrian Bart-Williams
On average, this type of work takes between 10-30 hours to complete. This means that on average costs are between £2,350- £7,050. All figures exclude VAT unless specifically stated. The exact number of hours it will take depends on the circumstances of your case. A more accurate figure can be provided once we have ascertained the facts.
In some cases an interpreter may be necessary. Such instances will vary the cost of both fixed fee and non fixed fee cases.
Most fees for interpreters will range from £13 per hour to £30 per hour.
This will vary the overall cost of your case based on how many hours you will need with an interpreter.
Clients do not always have to rely on an interpreter, and a friend, family member or community member will in some cases be sufficient.