Caroline Adams is an employment and commercial specialist with over 11 years post-qualification as a solicitor.
Caroline undertook her training and qualified as a solicitor with the firm, before moving to work for a boutique employment practice in the city. Caroline was the Head of Employment for a city firm before she re-joined us as a consultant solicitor.
Caroline has extensive experience in negotiating and litigating employment law claims, having represented employers and employees in the Employment Tribunal and High Court.
Caroline also has extensive experience in:
– advising employees on settlement agreement terms;
– providing general HR assistance, advising employers on employee relations issues, including employee exits and severance terms;
– advising on individual and collective redundancies;
– acting in respect of board level/shareholder disputes; and
– assisting with TUPE advice in M&A and corporate transactions
Caroline’s company/commercial law experience includes drafting standard terms and conditions, reviewing and amending commercial agreements and acting on asset transfer and share sale transactions.